+Vickas WIP+ Mostly 40k (Tau,Dkok and other)

Thread: +Vickas WIP+ Mostly 40k (Tau,Dkok and other)

Default +Vickas WIP+ Mostly 40k (Tau,Dkok and other)

So this will be like a blog of some sort just to keep me going and have some reason to do all this...

Some projects! (that will probably never be finished...)
    Tau - Not a Tau fan but love some of the mech. KV128 Stormsung On the table right now: Converted KV128 and a XV95
    Dkok - I have always wanted an army of Death Korps, but I'm not much of a painter so this will be a pain... On the table right now: 25 Dkok infantry but some deathriders a Leman russ and more infantry on the way!
    Death Guard - My children of decay! Converted, not so bloatedand and more Pre than post heresy... but still traitors... This project have been on and off for years. On the table right now: around 20 DG need paint and som touch ups.
    The Battlefield - A small kill team or like 500pts size battlefield. Have everything to finish it just need to do it....

First, welcome!
    Then... your board is AWESOME! Get that bad boy done. Great execution of a concept.

Echoing that, really great job on the game/diorama board

Muddy or dusty wooden trenches will look awesome with your DKoK army so I’m looking forward to your progress. A few of your Tau pics look rather ‘unfortunate’. Have a look at the area between the legs. Thank you for the giggle.