Monster Units

Thread: Monster Units

Default Monster Units

I didn't know if to put this question here or in the painting section, but I guess it's a rules question;

With a unit like Grey Wind, is there any reason not to attach the miniature to the square tray, seeing as the square tray would be removed as the mini is removed? I'd like to make an elaborate base for him, and have it be one entire base instead of two bases, but I don't want to break any rules.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Pseudonym84; 03-05-2019 at 08:32 PM.

the only reason I could think of would be a storage issue

Remember to upload your pictures on the painting section later!

Can you please just answer the pivot topic and end that thread please! So I can share it on Facebook and my gaming community in Lebanon.
    Please .
    I'm not being a douche bag. Really we are 13 players in Lebanon and we are divided on this and on Facebook there are more who are divided on this. I completely understand that you may think it's answered but many (including myself do not feel that this is the case)
    Please just let us know the answer for that specific question
    This is the thread! We actually are not playing until this is resolved!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...question-Again

Quote Originally Posted by Neo CMON View Post
    Remember to upload your pictures on the painting section later!
    Uploaded them in the thread, here; http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-and-Grey-Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Purple hyena View Post
    I'm not being a douche bag.
    Yes, you quite are. You have been given specific answers in every medium you have asked, been shown examples, had the rules and FAQ cited to you, and absolutely ignored all of it because you want a direct answer "from a designer" because of course everyone else is wrong but you, to the point you are now posting on random threads demanding answers.

How is this not being a complete douche bag, exactly?

Bugger off troll. And I'm not the only one.

Replied! I hope it helps! =)

Thanks , it does help.
    We can now end the discussion.

If you worded it "pivot through" it would have ended all our confusion must faster. Thank you

Some contents of this thread have been reported for rudeness and Trollish behaviour.

Behave with respect towards one another and take into account that some people’s first language is not English, which could be a factor in the confusion.

One commentator has been flagged for bad manners on several occasions before, this has now resulted in a 30 day suspension of their account.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.