Song of Ice and Fire : Skirmish mode

Thread: Song of Ice and Fire : Skirmish mode

Lightbulb Song of Ice and Fire : Skirmish mode

Hi folk !

What do you think about a skirmish game mode using the SIF miniatures?
    It could be really cool, as the legendary Mordheim for Warhammer.
    If CMON developped it as an alternative game mode - or perhaps a brand new game - it could greatly increase the amount of players, and the two games could share the same sculpts (= sell miniatures to people who prefer skirmish games, limit production cost for minis).

Imagine the posibilities with scénarios & campains using alternatively the two games (battle/skirmish) !
    Last edited by Tanghar; 03-14-2019 at 10:23 AM.

Legends of Westeros (Legend of the OldWest, Legend of the High Sea, Middle Earth Strategic Battle System)
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zr?usp=sharing

Nothing against the game as is. Loving it.

But I definitely would appreciate a well thought out and balanced "skirmish mode".

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadaxe View Post
    Legends of Westeros (Legend of the OldWest, Legend of the High Sea, Middle Earth Strategic Battle System)
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zr?usp=sharing
    Nice work ! But for me it's "old" systems, based on GW Mordheim/LotR rules. I wish a brand new gameplay for a skirmish game, like SiF modernise the Warhammer battle rules ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Yelraek View Post
    Nothing against the game as is. Loving it.".
    I also love SoIaF gameplay, but having the option to switch between battle and skirmish could be great. Battle is more for competitive play, skirmish for narrative (even if a skirmish game could be competitive). Both are great and complement well each other

I think that could be great a solo gaming mode

There´s no any company with a coop/solo game of masive battles (with regiments)