Summer and Grey Wind

Thread: Summer and Grey Wind

Default Summer and Grey Wind

I haven't sealed them yet, but they're pretty much done. Just waiting for Shaggydog now to complete my wolf pack!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Pseudonym84; 03-16-2019 at 01:24 AM.

Nicely done! Love the bases. I’m really going to have to try doing more than just painting mine.
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”

Thanks AlxRaven! The skulls were just a bit of fun (Summer killed 27 people during a tournament, so someone suggested basing him on the corpses of his enemies)

I really liked your Sworn Shields - I can't wait to paint my own. Did you not take your bases any further than the pictures you posted?

That’s a cool idea with the skulls!

all I have done with the bases is paint them with Army Painter Army Green. The reason being it 100% color matches with their spray primer of the same name. The intent is to prime the trays that color so it all blends together. You can see the painted bases in my other pictures. I have never done more than that, but have been toying around with the idea of beginning with something simple.

I’ve enjoyed painting all the minis so far, but I think I liked doing the Sworn Shields the best. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with them.
    House - Ravenhurst

Wow!! Great job!
    I wonder what cool base you'll do with the giants! xD

Going to need more skulls for those! Lol
    House - Ravenhurst

Quote Originally Posted by AlxRaven View Post
    Going to need more skulls for those! Lol

I bought a box of the citadel skulls, so I now have 340 of them, minus the two I used on Summer's base. A bit overkill perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by Neo CMON View Post
    Wow!! Great job!
    I wonder what cool base you'll do with the giants! xD
    Thanks Neo! I'm pretty much focused on my Starks right now. I shared a Stark Lannister box with a friend, then brought the Stark Heroes and some Bolton Flayed Men. I've only painted my Sworn Swords and wolves so far, so still lots left to paint!