Free Folk Cave Dweller Savages and Free Folk Cave Dweller Alpha

Thread: Free Folk Cave Dweller Savages and Free Folk Cave Dweller Alpha

Default Free Folk Cave Dweller Savages and Free Folk Cave Dweller Alpha

Thanks to a supporter for sharing the information with us!
    Here is some information on the Free Folk Cave Dweller Alpha. This unit, and their attachment, look awesome. I'm order two for sure. How many are people going to grab and what lists are you thinking of running with them?

I'll definitely try them in a Tormund's list, in which Tormund is actually attached to the Cave Dwellers.

The idea is to have a Raider unit with Raid Leader nearby. It'll charge in and activate, hopefully doing a few wounds, then the Cave Dwellers with Tormund charges in.

The Cave Dwellers become more and more powerful as their target gets wounded, which increases the chance to wipe a unit out, in turn improving the odds of Tormund's Overrun to be used.

My only question is how many of them shall i order...1 or 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Oakwolf View Post
    I'll definitely try them in a Tormund's list, in which Tormund is actually attached to the Cave Dwellers.

The idea is to have a Raider unit with Raid Leader nearby. It'll charge in and activate, hopefully doing a few wounds, then the Cave Dwellers with Tormund charges in.

The Cave Dwellers become more and more powerful as their target gets wounded, which increases the chance to wipe a unit out, in turn improving the odds of Tormund's Overrun to be used.

My only question is how many of them shall i order...1 or 2?

I'll probably pick up 2 for some flexibility in list building.

That's what i've done so far and i agree, it leaves much room for creativity (and thematic lists).

While I don’t play Free Folk, I too agree with the thought of having a minimum 2 of each unit. It adds so much flexibility and can make it easier to build lists around.

I havent gotten there yet with most units, but it is the plan at least... lol
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”