Faith Tokens

Thread: Faith Tokens

Default Faith Tokens

Warrior's Sons can gain faith tokens from passing morale tests.

They can spend a token to add +1 to a melee attack or can gain +1 to defense saves.

The question is can you use more than 1 token per action, ie can you use 2 at once to say get +2 to your melee attack etc ?

Name:  Conflicts.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  21.9 KB

No you can only use one Faith Toekn at a time.

The real question! Is the unit allowed to have multiple faith tokens? Are faith tokens considered conditions?

The card states "It may expend Faith tokens..." so it is allowed to have more than one at a time.

There hasn't been any rules released about whether Faith is considered a condition, so I wouldn't want to make a guess on that one.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger

You can only expend a single Faith Token at a time. Michael says as much on his latest podcast.

You can however use a Faith Token in conjunction with Sandor Clegane's 'The Hound's Fury' though (similar to how you can use an Order/Tactics Card with 'Stark Fury') but that is a very specific case. Faith Tokens behave exactly like other voluntary effects i.e. only 1 per trigger.

[Edit] Misread your post serbaelish. I thought you were saying you can use multiple Faith Tokens at a time.
    Last edited by Dean Rothwell; 04-02-2019 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnnon View Post
    The real question! Is the unit allowed to have multiple faith tokens? Are faith tokens considered conditions?
    There is no limit to the amount of Faith Tokens a Unit can have. The only restriction is in expending Faith Tokens i.e. 1 per trigger like other Voluntary Effects.

The key to The Warrior's Sons is to acquire multiple Faith Tokens so you can hit on a 3+ and then defend on a 3+.