CMON Store

Thread: CMON Store

Default CMON Store

Anybody know when the store is going to be opened back up? I emailed CMON two weeks ago and haven't gotten a response...

Quote Originally Posted by Ageorge257 View Post
    Anybody know when the store is going to be opened back up? I emailed CMON two weeks ago and haven't gotten a response...
    CMON Staff have been busy tied up with Adepticon and its recovery.
    Please allow a bit of time.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Looking forward to seeing the store open again!

It's been 2 months now... and still no announcement, when it's up again... do we have to worry now? Are you alright? Please don't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Royal View Post
    It's been 2 months now... and still no announcement, when it's up again... do we have to worry now? Are you alright? Please don't die.
    Just total silence... I don't even think they've got anyone reading this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by faeslayer View Post
    Just total silence... I don't even think they've got anyone reading this forum.
    Its ridiculous. If it takes almost 3 months to fix your store, it's probably time to hire someone else to do it. I have been waiting to use my points for the longest time and they dont even support that while they are "fixing it".

CMON posted that the store will reopen in August. With the new contract for US distribution with Asmodee, legal stuff needed to be worked out.