Default Some new units

Greetings all. Here are some pictures.Name:  Thenn.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  483.4 KBName:  Blackguards.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  111.6 KBName:  Stone Thrower.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  411.3 KB

The Thenns are really one of my favorite unit theme for the Free Folk. I wonder if we'll get the Magnar to lead them as a commander or an attachment. Have we seen their stats yet?

The Bolton Blackguards are one of the oldest announced unit, and are overdue for Bolton armies. Can't wait for those.

I wonder if, over time, a "builder themed army" is going to be both viable and fun (to play with and against).
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 06-05-2019 at 07:34 AM.

I believe it was confirmed somewhere, I have to ask around to find the pictures, that the Magnar is one of the people in the Free Folk Heroes Box.
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”

Quote Originally Posted by AlxRaven View Post
    I believe it was confirmed somewhere, I have to ask around to find the pictures, that the Magnar is one of the people in the Free Folk Heroes Box.
    Indeed, what remains to be seen is if he'll be a commander or an attachment (unless that too has been released?)

Quote Originally Posted by Oakwolf View Post
    Indeed, what remains to be seen is if he'll be a commander or an attachment (unless that too has been released?)

Already been spoiled and is posted on asoifbuilder. He is a Commander and an NCU.

Why the nights watch are the only faction with siege weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Vulfhart View Post
    Why the nights watch are the only faction with siege weapons?

Perhaps its because NW is defending the Wall. Which according to the narrative its an established defensive position thus it will have larger weapons. Hopefully when they move on to releasing some more units for the Battle of Black Water Bay we will see some Lannister or Baratheon siege weapons