Release templates to add custom heroes

Thread: Release templates to add custom heroes

Default Release templates to add custom heroes

First of all, I apologize for my English (translator).

I'm working on new heroes that haven't been included in the current game and would be interesting. Also, taking advantage of the alternatives sculps of the kickstarter campaign, we can bring those heroes to the battlefield in a credible way.

I'm working on shaping Rickard Karstark (taking advantage of Jon Umber's arternative sculpture) but I don't have the necessary tools to be able to publish the hero letter with enough quality.

Does anyone know if they will release the templates so that the community can make their own creations?

Thank you!
    Name:  KARSTARK.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  9.3 KB

Made a unit of karstaks and a richard attachment Name:  karstark example .jpg
Views: 316
Size:  129.6 KB

Default karstarks

here is the unit with Richard Name:  20180816_153724_Film4.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  1.20 MB

I have taken the liberty of using the attributes that you have customized for this beautiful unit and I have given it a touch more similar to the aesthetics of the game, I hope you like it.

Name:  KARSTARK UNIT.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  270.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pulgar View Post
    I have taken the liberty of using the attributes that you have customized for this beautiful unit and I have given it a touch more similar to the aesthetics of the game, I hope you like it.

Name:  KARSTARK UNIT.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  270.7 KB
    nice work thanks will print this out

A new character enters the scene...

WIP

Name:  TARLLY.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  13.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pulgar; 07-03-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Default Randal tarry

Have you found a model that works for him? I assume his bravery and loyalty will show through in the tactic cards. as to his ability Stalwart +2 moral and once per game can use a tactic card and keep it in your hand instead of discard it.

Name:  TARLLY.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  13.5 KB[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by yosefnbender View Post
    Have you found a model that works for him? I assume his bravery and loyalty will show through in the tactic cards. as to his ability Stalwart +2 moral and once per game can use a tactic card and keep it in your hand instead of discard it.
    Sounds interesting, I'll try and see how it suits you. Thank you very much!

Today I bring a character that could not be missing in this saga. The idea I have for him is similar to what Osha does with the little Rickon, something appreciated by a bodyguard.

Name:  PODRICK.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  13.4 KB