Supply issues

Thread: Supply issues

Default Supply issues

Just had my FLGS cancel my March and April pre-orders here in Canada, told me that the sole distrubitor in Canada will no longer we supporting/carrying the game. All sales are going through Asmodee from now on, but that Asmodee are not letting anyone pre-order anything ASoIaF related at the moment, 3 days from March pre-order releases

The owner said that they will check again in April to see if the March releases will be ready for supply in April, but that it did not look good either.

So it looks like the game is currently in supply hell right now. I have not seen anything official about supply being pushed back by Cmon or Asmodee. Does anyone else have any news ? I fear that the game expansions are going to be hard to come by now (I hope not).

Quote Originally Posted by Bagration View Post
    Just had my FLGS cancel my March and April pre-orders here in Canada, told me that the sole distrubitor in Canada will no longer we supporting/carrying the game. All sales are going through Asmodee from now on, but that Asmodee are not letting anyone pre-order anything ASoIaF related at the moment, 3 days from March pre-order releases

The owner said that they will check again in April to see if the March releases will be ready for supply in April, but that it did not look good either.

So it looks like the game is currently in supply hell right now. I have not seen anything official about supply being pushed back by Cmon or Asmodee. Does anyone else have any news ? I fear that the game expansions are going to be hard to come by now (I hope not).
    I ran into the same issue as well here (Canada). So i've been unable to pre-order anything since the deal with Asmodee.
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 03-27-2019 at 09:19 AM.

I had a similar issue in UK trying to order from the Netherlands, because UK had no pre-orders available on my normal go-to sites. The order was processed and then cancelled because the pre-order items (the new hero sets and Warrior Sons) were not ‘in stock’.

I can be patient because I love everything about the game, but my concern is friends spending money on other systems because they lack faith in the longevity of the game due to a lack of stockists. This money doesn’t then get spent on ASOIAF, leaving me with nobody to play against.

Maybe it’s something they will acknowledge at Adepticon?

CMON just sent out a notice that March releases are delayed until April. Bad timing for supply issues with the TV show about to come on again.

In China, I can only get stock in Chinese. After the initial release in English, it seems whichever supplier they've switched to has decided to only provide one language.

March new releases are apparently about to be delayed again. Pretty bad timing for CMON and Asmodee to fail at distribution.

ive been checking for stark heroes 2 and the faith warriors a few times a day for weeks now, i wonder whats going wrong? I also saw a store on instangram that had all of the new stuff the lannister and stark heroes 2 and some of the other boxes

I was able to preorder the new stuff from Miniature Market tonight. They’d been showing 0 stock for weeks, but have it opened up for purchase now. Looks like the stock is finally on the way.

Cant even get this sod to fill old orders from stock previously released

I was very excited to get started collecting and playing but the supply issues are preventing me from doing this. My friend was successful in purchasing a starter set and I was going to purchase a Free Folk army except only Raiders are available at this time. I am in BC, Canada and neither my local FLGS nor Meeplemart has anything in stock and is unable to order from their distributors. In addition, there is no expected time of arrival. This is very frustrating. Hopefully, CMON is able to resolve these issues shortly. On a positive note, I hope this speaks to the popularity and sustainability of the game.

amazon finally got the new wave of releases in the us

Any news on distribution? the UK has a major drought going on, every company I have spoken to says the game just sells out as soon as its in. CMON, what's happening , you guys are missing out on some serious cash!

It seems pretty easy to get boxes from online stores, but I am not sure about others.

Has anyone heard anything about the Tully Cavaliers or Poor Fellows? I assume the Followers of Bone and Ranger Trackers are being released soon, but haven't seen a whisper of when for them or the other 'June' releases.

They might be a month late or something. The Game night kit 2 seems impossible to get so far too. That said, i'm in Canada and things got messed up quite a bit here. My "pre-order" for stark and lannister heroes box II along with the Warrior's sons and conscripts barely shipped last friday.

Its a great game! I just want to buy new stuff, why is it so hard?

Caladancid, Nivanti was referring to the state of supply and distribution from a UK pt of view. I have spoken to 5 or 6 online retailers who have all said the same thing.... the supplier hasnt/cant provide them with stock OR a firm date when stock is likely to be coming in. C'mon.... CMON.... sort ASMODEE out. Exclusivity deal just isnt working for the UK. I personally have Greataxes and a scorpion on back order since last october. Unless I want basic Stark or Lannister units then I cant get a thing

Oh, I know what they meant. I was trying to commiserate, the stock issues are the worst.