Ranged Attack

Thread: Ranged Attack

Default Ranged Attack

Hello,
    Have a question about the ranged attack :

Name:  ScreenShot.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  59.3 KB
    B unit is on LoS of A unit, but the distance from the arrow of the A unit tray is only ok if we pass through the red ally unit.

So can the A unit attack the B unit ?
    We played it A unit can attack B unit but A unit has a -1 to hit because the B unit tray is by more than 50% hide by the ally unit but i don't know if it's ok, can't find it in the rules...

Thank you for you answers.
    Last edited by cnbusch; 07-09-2019 at 03:14 AM.

Yes, can attack. Is in LoS, and in range.

Units do not give Cover, or any other reason for -1 to hit, so that went wrong.

Keep in mind also that the rule for shooting into melee would apply. The other red unit would have to make a panic check.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger

Hi,

how much of the opponent's plate must see my ranged unit so they can attack? Unfortunately can not find anything.
    Do not find it right if you can shoot if you only see one corner of your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecio View Post
    Hi,

how much of the opponent's plate must see my ranged unit so they can attack? Unfortunately can not find anything.
    Do not find it right if you can shoot if you only see one corner of your opponent.
    Any. There is no minimal needed, if you can see them then you can shoot them.