Problem with tc-20 Airbrush compressor

Thread: Problem with tc-20 Airbrush compressor

Default Problem with tc-20 Airbrush compressor

When I turn it on it runs for about 2 seconds then shuts off . If i release the hose it will come on for about 2 more seconds . It Only Stays On if i dont have a hose connected. How can i fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by SheedaR View Post
    When I turn it on it runs for about 2 seconds then shuts off . If i release the hose it will come on for about 2 more seconds . It Only Stays On if i dont have a hose connected. How can i fix it?
    Someone else had this problem.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...read.php?48436
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

I think it's the same person DR

1. I'd ask the seller / company who makes the compressors, more likely to get a good answer from those who make it
    2. my first compressor had a similar problem. I cut out shortly after starting it. In my case the problem was the sensor used to measure how much the air is compressed (if too high, shuts the motor down) or the temperature of the motor and was busted, and had to be replaced. Whether you have the same or something else is beyond my knowledge.

edit:
    found a tc-20 manual on the net, but it's not really informative. All it says that may be related: "It will turn off automatically when the power over heated." --> would suggest the heat-sensor problem
    also quite funny in the manual: "Do not use the compressor continuously for longer than 10 minutes" (altough not quite continuous, but I'm sure an AB session is longer for everyone (I usually AB for 1-3 hours before turnning my AB setup off) --> this could lead to broken sensors/other mech problems.
    Last edited by MAXXxxx; 07-19-2019 at 08:21 AM.
    Forgot, that it works again.