Jon Snow and Ghost abilitys

Thread: Jon Snow and Ghost abilitys

Default Jon Snow and Ghost abilitys

Hi,

On Jon Snow attachment card, it is written that "when this unit activates, Ghost may activate before or after this unit takes its action". On Ghost card, it is written that "Silent predator: When this attack is selected, ennemies may not play tactics cards for the rest of the turn."

If I activate Jon snow's regiment and I decide to activate Ghost before. If I do a melee attack with ghost ability. When I activate Jon snow's regiment on the same turn, ennemies can play tactics cards?

Thanks to read me.

Anybody can give me an answer? May be this post is not at the good place...

Quote Originally Posted by Pzy View Post
    When I activate Jon snow's regiment on the same turn, ennemies can play tactics cards?
    Enemy will not be able to play tactics cards.

With a turn we see it as a activation and not the whole turn... is that right?

Same question heure :
    - What does "enemies" mean ? The unit attacked by Ghost ? Our opponent, so his whole army ? All opponents in case of multiplayer games?
    - By "turn", does it mean at the end of the next opponent 's activation ? Or at the end of Jon unit's activation?

as we see it it is a direct and extra activation, two in a row without the enemy being able to activate an unit between the two....

A turn is defined in the rulebook - when I select a unit to activate (either an NCU or Combat Unit) that is a "turn"
    Bond: Ghost says that when Jon's unit activates, Ghost can also activate before or after Jon's unit does. This second activation occurs in the same "turn" as Jon's activation, regardless of the order that they activate.

"Enemies" is also defined in the rulebook - it refers to "any unit or card not controlled by you"