Osha

Thread: Osha

Default Osha

If two ranks are destroyed with a single attack, does “go down fighting” deal 2 (2d3) wounds?

Go Down Fighting specifically says "Each time a rank is destroyed".

I understand that. The card does not say “1 (d3) wound for each destroyed rank”. It’s simply a question regarding the wording “each time”. One could interpret that as one attack = “1 time” since the two ranks would die simultaneously. Just asking for clarification. Thank you. I’ve taken on the responsibility of helping our newer players by coming here to ask specific questions when there is a debate amongst players that can’t be easily answered by the rule book. I appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettlanpher View Post
    I understand that. The card does not say “1 (d3) wound for each destroyed rank”. It’s simply a question regarding the wording “each time”. One could interpret that as one attack = “1 time” since the two ranks would die simultaneously. Just asking for clarification. Thank you. I’ve taken on the responsibility of helping our newer players by coming here to ask specific questions when there is a debate amongst players that can’t be easily answered by the rule book. I appreciate the help.
    models are removed 1 by 1 for each wound suffered from right to left.

Each time you remove a rank that triggers osha rule.
    Triple F.

Fight F@k Fight

Thanks again for replies. It really helps to settle the debates