Master Warden - "or"

Thread: Master Warden - "or"

Default Master Warden - "or"

Master Warden: ORDER: STAND YOUR GROUND!
    'When this unit is attacked, before Attack dice are rolled:
    Enemies do not gain Charge, Flank, or Rear Bonuses for this attack.'

I'm a bit confused about the Master Warden wording. In all other game cases the term 'or' describes a situation where I must choose between two or options and dont get more than one.
    I feel like the intention of the rules of the master warden are that a unit neither gets a rear, charge nor flank bonus against them. So the question is: Has the player of the Master Warden to choose if a charging unit in the flank gets the flank bonus or the charge bonus or does the attachment block both bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by Failix View Post
    Master Warden: ORDER: STAND YOUR GROUND!
    'When this unit is attacked, before Attack dice are rolled:
    Enemies do not gain Charge, Flank, or Rear Bonuses for this attack.'

I'm a bit confused about the Master Warden wording. In all other game cases the term 'or' describes a situation where I must choose between two or options and dont get more than one.
    I feel like the intention of the rules of the master warden are that a unit neither gets a rear, charge nor flank bonus against them. So the question is: Has the player of the Master Warden to choose if a charging unit in the flank gets the flank bonus or the charge bonus or does the attachment block both bonuses?
    I ask this bluntly and not as an insult, but English isn't your first language, correct? Cause in English, in this context, and/or are used interchangeably, with "or" being the "cleaner" sounding of the two used to denote multiple things, not a choice.

Okay, thanks.
    Jeah, it isnt my first language and was tought that you have the word nor to describe a meaning like this. But I will take your word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Failix View Post
    Okay, thanks.
    Jeah, it isnt my first language and was tought that you have the word nor to describe a meaning like this. But I will take your word for it.
    "nor" works, but is something you won't hear most people say- it comes off as very "proper" (like old book text) . If I had to guess, over time "nor" was shortened to "or" and that's why it works like it does now.