Anyone here make custom resin bases?

Thread: Anyone here make custom resin bases?

Default Anyone here make custom resin bases?

Hello,

I'm looking for a standard sloped rectangle/square base - beveled on the sides like GW bases but very large. around 12 inch x 12 inch.

i tried making one here with a mold, by using multiple large GW bases to inprint the size/shape, etc but came out all not leveled, etc.

if anyone does make their own bases, etc, please contact me? somewhat urgent. would need it soon if we can arrange a price, etc (i can paypal for it - and most likely would need several anyways, so it could be worthwhile if anyone knows how to make this)

regards,

Sanjay

That could be difficult to do, does it have to be resin or could you get MDF cut to size and edge routed to shape?
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

i guess MDF would be fine. i dont have the tools to bevel the sides though. I wonder if home depot can do that...

will have to check i guess.

Sanjay

I could do it easily (less than 20 mins work) over here, but the postage might be a b*tch.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.