Combination of "The Weeper"-cards

Thread: Combination of "The Weeper"-cards

Default Combination of "The Weeper"-cards

Hi folks,

up to now we played the rules for multiple activations of tactic-cards as the rulebook stated: Same Trigger = no other card playable. That was quite clear up to now, as all triggers on the cards and attachements were more or less identically formulated.

Now we stumbled over two tactic-cards of The Weeper:

Price of failure: Trigger: When a friendly combat unit attacks, before Attack dice are rolled.
    Reckless slaughter: Trigger: When a friendly combat makes a melee attack, before Attack dice are rolled.

Slightly different formulation. Probably to make it possible to play Price of Failure in ranged attacks, too. Are they combineable?

THX in advance
    "I am not a learned man, but is there a difference between kill and sacrifice?"- Ser Davos Seaworth
    "If you're a famous smuggler you're not doing it right" - Ser Davos as well
    "I've never been much of a fighter. Apologies for what you're about to see" ​ - guess who

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBlackwall View Post
    Hi folks,

up to now we played the rules for multiple activations of tactic-cards as the rulebook stated: Same Trigger = no other card playable. That was quite clear up to now, as all triggers on the cards and attachements were more or less identically formulated.

Now we stumbled over two tactic-cards of The Weeper:

Price of failure: Trigger: When a friendly combat unit attacks, before Attack dice are rolled.
    Reckless slaughter: Trigger: When a friendly combat makes a melee attack, before Attack dice are rolled.

Slightly different formulation. Probably to make it possible to play Price of Failure in ranged attacks, too. Are they combineable?

THX in advance
    same trigger so only one

price of failure can be used for ranged attacks
    Triple F.

Fight F@k Fight

Thanks for the quick response
    "I am not a learned man, but is there a difference between kill and sacrifice?"- Ser Davos Seaworth
    "If you're a famous smuggler you're not doing it right" - Ser Davos as well
    "I've never been much of a fighter. Apologies for what you're about to see" ​ - guess who