Surge Forth

Thread: Surge Forth

Default Surge Forth

Can you help with question:

What happens first Surge forth or Tactic Card that says "After unit is attacked"?

Surge forth is special effect that takes place just after attack. But that effect is from Rulebook so as I understand effect from cards have preference.

(the initial question was about countercharge and surge forth)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenae View Post
    Can you help with question:

What happens first Surge forth or Tactic Card that says "After unit is attacked"?

Surge forth is special effect that takes place just after attack. But that effect is from Rulebook so as I understand effect from cards have preference.

(the initial question was about countercharge and surge forth)
    ruled by mr.shinal that it s a result of the action therefore simul therefore active player goes first
    Triple F.

Fight F@k Fight

A lot of us are looking forward to this being cleaned up in the next FAQ/Errata.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelraek View Post
    A lot of us are looking forward to this being cleaned up in the next FAQ/Errata.
    It is known.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger

Quote Originally Posted by Yelraek View Post
    Is therecany information when next faq?

Some say January.
    It's possible it'll be earlier, though.

FAQs haven't, in the past, had scheduled release dates. We're assuming that one is coming because Michael has noted that certain issues will be addressed in a FAQ. They might want to have the Baratheon starter out at retail so they can incorporate any updates that are specific to that faction. Again, just a quasi-educated guess.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger