how do I contact an administrator?

Thread: how do I contact an administrator?

Default how do I contact an administrator?

Hi

how do I contact an administrator? THe contact link at the bottom sends me to page where I have give a product to discuss. I just want to confirm my payment I made for membership but can;t find anyone to talk to.

All the best Marco

Actually you can tell because there is a purple tag line under your name that has the gold star and premium in it (which you have). But otherwise one of the admins will most likely see this (probably DragonsReach) and confirm your question within a day or two at the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by ekipage View Post
    Actually you can tell because there is a purple tag line under your name that has the gold star and premium in it (which you have). But otherwise one of the admins will most likely see this (probably DragonsReach) and confirm your question within a day or two at the worst.
    Just what he said.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ekipage View Post
    That's great, thank you very much.

Thank you very much Dragonsreach.