Thenn Warriors rules

Thread: Thenn Warriors rules

Default Thenn Warriors rules

Hello
    Thenn Warriors are coming and I would have some explanations about rules because french translation open many debate.

Set defense : if thenn Warriors unit is the target of rear or flank charge, you can block rear (or flank) bonus AND charge bonus or you must choose between both.

Taunt order : an enemy unit within short range of thenn Warriors unit and with line of sight on them at the start of is activation can she use free maneuver action to go out short range or loose her line of sight ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sine Luce View Post
    Hello
    Thenn Warriors are coming and I would have some explanations about rules because french translation open many debate.

Set defense : if thenn Warriors unit is the target of rear or flank charge, you can block rear (or flank) bonus AND charge bonus or you must choose between both.

Taunt order : an enemy unit within short range of thenn Warriors unit and with line of sight on them at the start of is activation can she use free maneuver action to go out short range or loose her line of sight ?

thanks
    Hey, just a general note: even though these questions are about a FF unit, you may get a quicker answer if you post similar kinds of questions in the Rules sub-forum. Can't speak for all the knowledgeable rules folk, but I tend to check there more often than the faction forums. Plus, it is a rules question...

To your questions:
    Set Defense: the Thenns always prevent any of those bonuses--you do not have to choose.
    Taunt: yes, it's possible for a unit targeted by the Thenn's Taunt order can maneuver out of line of sight of the Thenns, thus negating the order.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger