several questions

Thread: several questions

Default several questions

Several questions
    1)
    Via FAQ
    Q: Can I move and/or pivot off the table edge?
    A: Move, no. Pivot, yes. The table edge is treated as Impassable.
    This is means that Pivot doesn’t counts as move?
    Unit pivoting above dangerous terrain receives damage?
    And what happens if unit makes maneuver with pivot and pivoting above dangerous terrain (but don’t move above it).

2)

Roose Bolton card CALCULATED CRUELTY – when you use it on enemy unit that within 6 of ENEMYs Bolton unit does it suffer D3 wounds?

3)

What Game Modes is actual – Game Modes 1.2 or Game Modes in Rulebook 1.4 (some of them have different wording)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenae View Post
    Several questions
    1)
    Via FAQ
    Q: Can I move and/or pivot off the table edge?
    A: Move, no. Pivot, yes. The table edge is treated as Impassable.
    This is means that Pivot doesn’t counts as move?
    Unit pivoting above dangerous terrain receives damage?
    And what happens if unit makes maneuver with pivot and pivoting above dangerous terrain (but don’t move above it).

2)

Roose Bolton card CALCULATED CRUELTY – when you use it on enemy unit that within 6 of ENEMYs Bolton unit does it suffer D3 wounds?

3)

What Game Modes is actual – Game Modes 1.2 or Game Modes in Rulebook 1.4 (some of them have different wording)

1. Anytime you move over Dangerous Terrain you suffer the damage. Pivoting is a form of movement- any time the tray moves, you are moving.

2. By RAW on the card, yes. Whether this is intent (I do not believe it is) you can argue, but RAW, yes.

3. The Game Modes in the Game Modes Document are the ones you should be using.