Size:  283.7 KBName:  bloody-mummers-skirmishers-28-09-19-1-e1564989616460.jpg
Views: 1049
Size:  336.6 KBName:  champions-of-the-stag-28-09-19-e1564995482137.jpg
Views: 1019
Size:  75.2 KBName:  nights-watch-heroes-box-2-28-09-19-2 (1).jpg
Views: 999
Size:  33.5 KBName:  asoif_rangertrackers_mainimage_960x1150.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  15.1 KB Some of these have been floating around for a while, take it all with a grain of salt. Personally I'm waiting for them to add dragons to the game before I return, but seeing these units gives me hope.

They have been around for a while indeed. I suspect that the unsullied artwork for the unit is a placeholder. Shouldn't they be a tad smaller than normal men?

If the bloody mummers are any close to that, Tywin is going to like them (weakened) as auxiliaries

It's already been said that all the cards were early prototypes and nothing near final... Which frankly should of been questioned cause all the art looked slapped on and also repeated across cards.

I've shown these to my friends already, but what I want to know is why the info comes out in such a disjointed, manner? I mean we have the mummer's stats, even though they were announced well after other units that only have renders.

Yeah, I know they've been around for a bit just wanted to get the conversation flowing because one of the things ive noticed about this game is that the info about releases is really hit or miss. Some people have no idea about any of this upcoming stuff and others know even more. There's a weird disconnect I was talking to a friend the other day who had no idea about any of this stuff, which made me want to post about it because i feel like thats probably the norm. The cards are def prototypes the art is very unpolished but still gives us a glimpse of what they are playing around with. If they have an idea of whats all going to be in the game idk why they are so secretive about it. I don't understand spoilers for a table top game and watching the streams is cringey when they won't just be open and direct about what is going on. Just tell us so we can make more informed decisions with the hobby. Everything is "can't talk about that right now" and its weird, unless its winds of winter related content its not a spoiler. I love this game probably spent a grand on it, no complaints from the product itself and not really upset about anything I don't want to come off that way at all its just odd in my opinion that they won't just be open about more to keep the audience engaged. I have friends who play this game but lose interest fast because of supply issues and slow releases. I'm a die hard fan of this game, the books, and the tv show, i love it all and would just like to know more about whats coming like a road map. I think that would help the game out a lot popularity wise even if releases were longer than what we'd want them to be at least we would know they were coming. For me, things like skin changers and dragons, fantasy elements are what I'm really holding out for, and i know from pretty much everywhere online I am not alone with that mentality. The people who make this game seem pretty cool and they've done a good job, just wish there was more transparency if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AnorexicShark View Post
    Yeah, I know they've been around for a bit just wanted to get the conversation flowing because one of the things ive noticed about this game is that the info about releases is really hit or miss. Some people have no idea about any of this upcoming stuff and others know even more. There's a weird disconnect I was talking to a friend the other day who had no idea about any of this stuff, which made me want to post about it because i feel like thats probably the norm. The cards are def prototypes the art is very unpolished but still gives us a glimpse of what they are playing around with. If they have an idea of whats all going to be in the game idk why they are so secretive about it. I don't understand spoilers for a table top game and watching the streams is cringey when they won't just be open and direct about what is going on. Just tell us so we can make more informed decisions with the hobby. Everything is "can't talk about that right now" and its weird, unless its winds of winter related content its not a spoiler. I love this game probably spent a grand on it, no complaints from the product itself and not really upset about anything I don't want to come off that way at all its just odd in my opinion that they won't just be open about more to keep the audience engaged. I have friends who play this game but lose interest fast because of supply issues and slow releases. I'm a die hard fan of this game, the books, and the tv show, i love it all and would just like to know more about whats coming like a road map. I think that would help the game out a lot popularity wise even if releases were longer than what we'd want them to be at least we would know they were coming. For me, things like skin changers and dragons, fantasy elements are what I'm really holding out for, and i know from pretty much everywhere online I am not alone with that mentality. The people who make this game seem pretty cool and they've done a good job, just wish there was more transparency if that makes sense.
    No worries i am as much a fan as you are. They've done a great job so far, and more is coming so what's not to like. I think they suffered some leaks early on within their test files about the units above. I mean the mummers cards are almost a year old (at least on the web).

The preview booth at Gen Con did show one Unsullied miniature amongst the 5-6 Targaryen ones shown. He fit the artwork pretty much exactly (pose,form), so it could be Grey Worm rather than a standard attachment. He was hard to see but there is a picture of the booth on dakka dakka which leaves no doubt.

My local store also told me that Asmodee apparently has a say as to when things are actually released, so while CMON could announce something, the distribution might not follow...not sure if that's BS or not so take that with a pinch.
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 10-17-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnorexicShark View Post
    Name:  74493910_709497459457886_8541098550396715008_n.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  98.3 KB
    Can we identify everyone?

Stannis, Ser Davos, Melisandre, Selyse and Shereen...but the kid, big fighter and fat one...?

Going to go with Edric Storm for the kid. The fighter might be Andrew Estermont, but could be a number of people. Same for the last...
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”

Edric Storm seems to be right, and Andrew Estermont would fit...as he's described as really tall and having a pointy beard.

The fat one could be Axell Florent?

I suppose that this Stannis version will be NCU/attachment.
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 11-18-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Name:  75552869_712519489155683_7502092171323899904_o.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  347.4 KB
    looks like this will be tyrells. was hoping they were neutral, probably doing this to sell them twice?

So Loras Tyrell, Margaery Tyrell, Olenna Tyrell, Renly Baratheon (like Stannis, perhaps Attachment version or NCU), Randyll Tarly, Mace Tyrell?

And perhaps a "Rainbow Guard" version of Brienne?
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger

Quote Originally Posted by serbaelish View Post
    And perhaps a "Rainbow Guard" version of Brienne?
    Yeah i didn't mention that one, given she's the "Blue guard" of the rainbow, i suppose that's 100% certain.

I had hoped that Tyrells would be "green" plastic to differentiate them more on the table.
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 11-20-2019 at 03:37 PM.

I'm holding off to see what the dev team does with the tyrells. If they are a unit that can be used in baratheon (renly), lannister, and possibly targaryn (danny's allies) I will be down. My guess is there will be two sets of tyrells realistically one baratheon hero box 2 and one lannister hero box 3 with tommen. Why they were not a neutral is beyond me they side with three different houses through the whole storyline. George has teased in recent years that we will be getting tyrell pov and that they play a large role in the final book, and the show has spoiled the core of goerges plans for the future books with him confirming its basically just the notes he gave them minus sub plots, so neutral gives fans room to tell their own stories within context of the source materiel. I would love to run olenna tyrell with danny. But with what we do have and what we can realistically speculate is that there will be a tyrell/tommen box that will probably play with the high sparrow and his faith army, which have been the lannisters main alt build/theme and ties in with the license of the books that the game is tied to. I agree that green would be a cool color for these unpainted models, on one hand im glad cmon didnt make the tyrells their own faction, I see a lot of people asking for things like frey and tyrell being their own faction and imo that would be such a waste of time in the release schedule of the game, imagine waiting half a year for a house frey box, no thank you. We are only going to get so many releases of the game before it goes out of print each one should really count. Greyjoys, tyrells, freys, boltons, and several other factions are more allied units than their own faction within the context of the whole storyline, not just the war of kings. I know that is controversial, but not really, we know where many of these plotlines are going and its alliances in the war of queens.

Newbie, please be gentle sacrilege83's Avatar

If there's another Stannis model I hope he is mounted or most importantly wearing his crown! Seems like they're afraid to put headgear on these models which would help make them stand out more as heroes. Vargo Hoat as an example.

As for the neutral system, it is what it is. I like the allied matrix in GW's LotR. Here there is a lot of lore and themes breaking. Daharris is Danaerys's pet and no one else's. Same with minor houses and other lone characters.

Quote Originally Posted by sacrilege83 View Post
    If there's another Stannis model I hope he is mounted or most importantly wearing his crown! Seems like they're afraid to put headgear on these models which would help make them stand out more as heroes. Vargo Hoat as an example.

As for the neutral system, it is what it is. I like the allied matrix in GW's LotR. Here there is a lot of lore and themes breaking. Daharris is Danaerys's pet and no one else's. Same with minor houses and other lone characters.
    That's still in the wild, but there was an artwork of a Vargo Hoat model with a helmet at one point. I think it was for a Game Night kit #3 set.

Mounted Stannis would make a lot of sense when he "rides north of the wall" with his army.

We have a bit of a loose house rule for neutrals here. Boltons can fight for Starks (representing early war) and as Neutrals. They never really fought with Lannisters on the field though asfaik, even though backed by them. Stormcrows will be limited to Targaryens and as there own (neutral army) funded company. We say loose guideline because sometimes we make narrative stuff with some "what ifs".

Littlefinger: anyone except Targaryens
    Jaq'en H'Gar: anyone
    Bronn: anyone
    Brienne: Starks and Renly
    Tycho Nestoris: Lannisters, Stannis, Stormcrows (funding the mercenaries) and Boltons (possibly)
    Varys: Targaryens, Lannisters
    Walder Frey: Starks, Lannisters, Boltons (i.e. not with stormcrows)