Kallfa's WIP - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kallfa's WIP

Seconded, glorious. Well done

Stunning work! Looking forward to see what magic you're doing to the boarboyz :-)

Thank you everyone !
    @Graishak, I'm working on it atm . I took my time during the prep to remove mould lines as much as possible. I hate this step, and I know I suck at these things. But now, the fun can begin!
    Name:  obbwip01.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  583.7 KB

I love your style Kalifa. Lots of vibrant colors, but applied to achieve a very muted overall look. Really pleasing to look at, especially combined with the attention to detail of the bases.

And I can’t believe how quickly you pump out such high quality work.

Many thanks KruleBear! Well, I don't really know how and when I started to have that painting style, it wasn't the point xD. I just try hard, folowing advices form other and my gut, and things happen. In any case, I'll keep painting like this, I feel even more confortable in this way. About how quickly I paint, there is no secret : I've got a lot of time on my hands after work x). By the way, I'll take a break soon to spend Chrismas with my family.

Below is a little update about the orc boar boyz. I didn't paint orcs for a decade, so it was quite fun to deal with it. These minis are really great, I don't undertand why they have been taken out of production ;(.

Name:  obb01wip01.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  681.8 KB
    Name:  obb01wip02.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  588.4 KB
    Name:  obb01wip03.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  676.4 KB
    Name:  obb01wip04.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  656.9 KB

The army picture looks great and the start you have on the boar rider is looking really good so far!

I do not know how could I skip your WIP, but your trolls, goblins, squigs, orks are all amazing!

Love the teeth on the ork, they are super well defined. Can't wait to see where you take the boar.

The boar rider is coming along nicely. The two trolls look fantastic next to the squigs. I can’t believe you don’t like prep work on miniatures. I hated doing it too and it was just a necessary evil before being able to paint. Now I sometimes prefer to do just that. You could always post your miniatures to me and I’ll clean them up, putty and sand them for you. I’ll do it for free...but I might not post them back to you.

Lovely work from a top artisan.