What Happened to Kabuki Studio?

Thread: What Happened to Kabuki Studio?

Question What Happened to Kabuki Studio?

Hey Guys

I've been out of the loop for just over a year due to my final year at university.
    Now that i have more free time and disposable income I've been investing a lot more on minis as I'm the main DM for my group of friends.
    Among working on scenic gaming boards and trying to put a dent in my WarHammer backlog, I was looking for some more attractive female mini's for D&D and remembered Kabuki Miniatures. I bought their dwarf beer maiden a longtime ago but never had the money to get anything else.

But the web sight and Facebook page are just gone.

I cant find any information about what happened or where/if they are selling their minis now.

If someone could explain to me what happened I would be really grateful?

I don't remember what exactly happened (I think they were bought out or just merged with another company, which I believe was TAGO), but you can still buy their stuff at leveluphobby.com
    Now I am not sure if they are still using the same people to make the products that Kabuki used or if they moved to a different company so can't attest to the quality anymore. But if it is older stock should still be good
    Last edited by ekipage; 12-04-2019 at 10:02 PM.

I cant thank you enough.
    They had a lot of minis I was hoping to buy, not to mention some of the best looking female miniatures that are at the right scale for D&D.
    Ever since the CMON web-store got "re-vamped" I've been struggling to find new mini companies/web-sights.

(Not a problem glad to help. If you are looking at 28-32mm(ish) size figures, you can always check out Hasslefree miniatures, reaper miniatures or Red Box Games (http://red-box-games.com/). I gave that last link so you don't think I am trying to send you to the video kiosk rental site here in the states. The three I gave you (if you haven't heard of them) make some really decent figures

Whoops, forgot one, Dark Sword Miniatures makes some really nice figures too (mostly 28mm)
    Last edited by ekipage; 12-05-2019 at 08:01 PM.