War machines, monsters and vows

Thread: War machines, monsters and vows

Default War machines, monsters and vows

Maybe all this has already been treated and I can't find or maybe not.

I try to be coherent and the vow system is a big deal I think. With the 1.5 hope this will be clarified. The war machines and ghost, as night watch units can pronounce their vows. First problem, how does Ghost pronounce "now my watch begins.." he has an accent ? And the machine. If the machine can't be pannicked or weakened (the machine ok but the men using it ? they are supermen) how can it pronounce vows ?

I think those two type of units should be excluded from this system (which by the way seems to me too powerful). And they are powerful enough not to become useless without it.

There is not actually a rules question here, because you're already posting you know both these units can attach Vows- You just don't like it.

Let's ignore it then that, while you CAN attach Vows to both these types of units, it's almost utterly useless to do so on war machines, and Ghost is the single most fragile unit in the entire army.

I don't agree about the vows. The fire that burn and the shield can be useful. Especially for scorpions. And sorry but ghost is also the cheapest unit... Ohhhh and the fastest of the game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alliser Thorne View Post
    There is not actually a rules question here, because you're already posting you know both these units can attach Vows- You just don't like it.

Let's ignore it then that, while you CAN attach Vows to both these types of units, it's almost utterly useless to do so on war machines, and Ghost is the single most fragile unit in the entire army.
    But I apologize if the reflexion is not suppose to be here. Where should I post it ?