New stat cards?

Thread: New stat cards?

Default New stat cards?

Is there anywhere where we can download individual stat and NCU cards for 1.5 yet?

https://asoiaf.cmon.com/docs

All the errata documents contain all the updated cards.

Nuts, hoping they wouuld have done a printer friendly version by now, all individual so you can print what you need without duplicating what you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by hithero View Post
    Nuts, hoping they wouuld have done a printer friendly version by now, all individual so you can print what you need without duplicating what you don't.
    Now they didn't promise anything at all, but Michael Shinall's podcast during the update did mention that they are looking at possibilities...at least they are aware of the request. If i understand them correctly, they don't intend to keep on updating rules and stats forever, so once they've done a full pass of balancing, we might get something more interesting than pdf docs.

What our local group does is screenshot the latest cards from the app and print them out.

The wiki has PDF print ready stuff.... asoiafwiki.com

I believe Michael mentioned in one of his recent podcasts that they're exploring releasing updated card packs, but don't recall any firm commitments in that regard.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger

Quote Originally Posted by serbaelish View Post
    I believe Michael mentioned in one of his recent podcasts that they're exploring releasing updated card packs, but don't recall any firm commitments in that regard.
    There's no official statement, indeed.