Cavalry.

Thread: Cavalry.

Default Cavalry.

So, what do people reckon the odds are that we'll get cavalry? It has been a while since I read the books, bit I do recall Giants riding Mammoths being a thing...

Even just mounted Free Folk would be a nice addition, especially as we can't take neutrals, so our choices are more limited.
    The objective of the game is to win. The point of the game is to have fun. The two should never be confused.

Personally, I think it would be AMAZING to see the dog sleds as their form of “cavalry”.

And maybe the mammoths as “war machines”.
    Last edited by AlxRaven; 01-16-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”

I'd love to see Mammoths! But I don't know if they are in the books (I think CMON'S license is book only)

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahad View Post
    I'd love to see Mammoths! But I don't know if they are in the books (I think CMON'S license is book only)
    Mammoths are referenced in the books but I don't remember any first hand accounts of them.

i know Jon talks about seeing them when first encountering the Free Folk “army”. I believe I remember some being mention at the battle at the Wall, but not sure.

I do know that the sleds were mentioned a good bit at the battle at the Wall tho.
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”