Werewolves minis!

Thread: Werewolves minis!

Default Werewolves minis!

Hello guys i would like to show off my progress of creating 3 miniatures of Werewolves !!
    This is work in progress and I will be updating this post for next few weeks.
    I really hope you will enjoy this process.

If you have different ideas about Werewolves please let me know!
    I would love to sculpt one miniature based on suggestions and feedback, so if you have any references please feel free to share!

First one is almost done, here is a concept for this bad boy.

You can see more of my work here:
    https://www.instagram.com/westforgecollectibles/
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/WestForgeCollectibles

Thanks for watching :-)
    More updates coming soon!

Name:  Werwolf_fb_small2.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  466.8 KB

Welcome to the forum.
    That drawing is excellent!
    Your insta is full of sculpts already, they all look pretty amazing. Do you sculpt them digitally, or traditionally?

Thank you so much for kind welcome :-)
    And i'm really happy you like my work!

Miniatures i do are made in Zbrush mostly and printed in Solus 3d printer. I have game character creation background so for me it's easiest to work this way :-) plus i can focus on all the details i want xD

I tried traditional sculpting for a while and i would pick digital sculpting anyways it's way more flexible for me.

Also i think digital is way more accessible for a lot of people, but i belive its as hard to master as traditional.

I can see you have awesome sketches on your instagram!!
    Have you ever tried sculpting ?

I've dabbled a bit in traditional sculpting, but have never really gotten into digital sculpting. I think I like the tactile feeling and response of the putty / clay too much
    It's interesting to hear other people's experience and thoughts though. I might give Blender's sculpting tool a try again

Hello! Maybe one of them could be in mid-transformation? Recently I was watching Hemlock Grove on Netflix, they've got some nice gruesome transformation ideas. ie: the human eyes with other bits fall out pushed by the wolf inside, and after that the wolf eats all of his own human leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaan View Post
    Hello! Maybe one of them could be in mid-transformation? Recently I was watching Hemlock Grove on Netflix, they've got some nice gruesome transformation ideas. ie: the human eyes with other bits fall out pushed by the wolf inside, and after that the wolf eats all of his own human leftovers.
    Gruesome idea, I love it