Units to double up on?

Thread: Units to double up on?

Default Units to double up on?

I'm a new Free Folk player, and I've got 2 copies of the starter, and 1 of everything else except the cave dweller savages, which I'll probably get soon. I wanted to ask the community what units they've had success running multiples of - preferably with example army lists. That way I (and other new FF players) might know which unit boxes to buy extras of.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecaton View Post
    I'm a new Free Folk player, and I've got 2 copies of the starter, and 1 of everything else except the cave dweller savages, which I'll probably get soon. I wanted to ask the community what units they've had success running multiples of - preferably with example army lists. That way I (and other new FF players) might know which unit boxes to buy extras of.
    Previously I'd have suggested two Cave Dwellers, but with their recent nerf I don't think they're that necessary at all anymore.
    I'd consider getting two units of Followers of Bone - they're our premier damage-dealing unit now, and running Bonelord's Chosen alongside Followers of Bone is pretty strong, especially with Weeper as commander.

Alternatively, buy like 4 boxes of Skinchangers and spam Raiders and Bears

Thenns are interesting with the Chosen of Styr being a rather efficient attachment. I could see using more than one of those.

I haven't played with them yet, but I pre-ordered two boxes of skin changers. I feel like they give Raiders tremendous flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahad View Post
    I haven't played with them yet, but I pre-ordered two boxes of skin changers. I feel like they give Raiders tremendous flexibility.
    Raiders aside, Bears in Bonelord's Chosen are disgusting