osha

Thread: osha

Post osha

Hello there! let s imagin, during attack unit with 6 models have activeted Run,child. So,after that unit will have 1 row. My question is, will Go down fightig trriger in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by 5goril View Post
    Hello there! let s imagin, during attack unit with 6 models have activeted Run,child. So,after that unit will have 1 row. My question is, will Go down fightig trriger in this case?
    If you use Run, Child! then you have to kill Osha
    If you kill Osha, then her abilities can't trigger (since she's dead)

So, no.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnLeaves View Post
    If you use Run, Child! then you have to kill Osha
    If you kill Osha, then her abilities can't trigger (since she's dead)

So, no.
    Ok, but why it triggers when all unit died? I am not convinsed by that ansver. Can someone explaine differenses between these cases ?

I think you're right, I'd forgotten about that FAQ.
    Osha's Last Stand would trigger, since evidently it triggers even during an action in which she is killed.

If you elect to use Run Child! at either 5 or 9 models, then you'll also trigger Go Down Fighting. Otherwise, no.

Reasoning. Take the 5 models remaining example. You would begin by killing Osha and in that act, completing the destruction of a rank. And as has been established in many things so far (Greatjon in Last Stand, Jon Snow in It Shall Not End, and those with Go Down Fighting) the attachment still maintains their abilities through that very last act. So Go Down Fighting triggers. Then, the child runs, bringing the unit to 3 models.

Now let's look at the 6 model example. Kill Osha bringing the unit down to 5 models, so that you may now move Rickon. Once Rikon gets moved the unit is now down a Rank... But this is no longer during the act of killing Osha.

Thanks guys for comprehensive answering