Ours is the fury with Bolton cutthroats ablity "Spiked mace"

Thread: Ours is the fury with Bolton cutthroats ablity "Spiked mace"

Default Ours is the fury with Bolton cutthroats ablity "Spiked mace"

For example, enemy unit activates and attacks bolton cutthroats. They retaliate with "ours is the fury". Is enemy unit considered activated for the purpose of "spiked mace" ability?

Depends. If the enemy unit is getting a free attack due to the tactics board, a tactic card, or order, then they have not activated.

If not--well, you've answered your own question. If the unit *activates* in order to make an attack, then they are considered activated.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger

Quote Originally Posted by serbaelish View Post
    Depends. If the enemy unit is getting a free attack due to the tactics board, a tactic card, or order, then they have not activated.

If not--well, you've answered your own question. If the unit *activates* in order to make an attack, then they are considered activated.
    I agree with this.

As a side note activation token is places as quite very last thing in activation (this needs to be considered when effects that manipulate activation tokens happen), but that does not mean that unit is not activated (activation token does not equal activation in all cases).

The unit is indeed "activated" in order to do it's activation, thus it cannot be said to "not have activated".