Victory Points

Thread: Victory Points

Default Victory Points

If scenario dont utilise Victory throught combat rule units that grant additional points still grant them? (i.e. Joffry, Ricon)

The can free folk insignificant units grant victory points in Fire and Blood scenario if destroyed by Marked Units or Marked themselves?

Yes to both.

Joffrey & Rickon (and any others like them) grant bonus VP when they are killed, Joffrey at any time and Rickon if he is present at the time of his unit’s destruction. This occurs whether Victory Through Combat is active or not.

The F&B scenario rules allowing units to be marked overrides the Insignificant trait. As the only units that cannot be marked are those costing 0 points, and units like Trappers and Raiders cost points, they can be marked.
    Last edited by serbaelish; 06-11-2020 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Clarified, because Rickon only grants VP when unit destroyed.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger

Rickon and Joffrey are slightly different. Joffrey grants the extra VP when his model is destroyed. Rickon requires the unit itself to be destroyed. Meaning that if Rickon is sniped by Jaime Kingsguard for example, the extra VP is not granted.
    Chaos is a ladder.

You are correct, gentleman with excellent taste in avatars. Will edit above to clarify.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger