Jarl-Advances Raid Leader and Deployment

Thread: Jarl-Advances Raid Leader and Deployment

Default Jarl-Advances Raid Leader and Deployment

Hello,

The Deployment rules states that :
    "Beginning with the player who chose their Deployment Zone, each player alternates deploying 1 Combat Unit to the battlefield, continuing until all Combat Units have been deployed."

The Jarl card says :
    "You may hold Jarl's unit off the table instead of deploying them as normal..."

QUESTION :
    Does the Jarl's unit counts as a deployed unit? Let's say I'ts my turn to deploy a unit, could I say "
    I deploy the Jarl' unit off the table", then it's my opponent's turn to deploy a unit? Or does the Jarl's unit is ignored in the Deployment Phase, so I have to deploy another unit on the battlefield?

Yes when it gets to your turn to deploy a unit you can use Jarl and it counts as you putting out a unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arko View Post
    Hello,

The Deployment rules states that :
    "Beginning with the player who chose their Deployment Zone, each player alternates deploying 1 Combat Unit to the battlefield, continuing until all Combat Units have been deployed."

The Jarl card says :
    "You may hold Jarl's unit off the table instead of deploying them as normal..."

QUESTION :
    Does the Jarl's unit counts as a deployed unit? Let's say I'ts my turn to deploy a unit, could I say "
    I deploy the Jarl' unit off the table", then it's my opponent's turn to deploy a unit? Or does the Jarl's unit is ignored in the Deployment Phase, so I have to deploy another unit on the battlefield?

nope

holding him off the table is not the 1 step requirement for deployment
    Triple F.

Fight F@k Fight