New sculpt - Nightmare Clown

Thread: New sculpt - Nightmare Clown

Default New sculpt - Nightmare Clown

Hi all!

Wow, hasn't it been a long time... I hope that you are all well.

A number of years back I was heavily into miniature sculpture, attempting to create my own brand of spooky clown figurines. I took a break from sculpting to further my understanding of things in 2D and to re-establish some of my lost confidence. Over the years my brain has been in overdrive with concepts that I would love sculpt, if I only had the time, patience and ability.

Recently I took the plunge and decided to start a fresh. An old (and admittedly very ropey) concept sketch caught my eye and I decided to use it as a starting point. At this point I have a rough armature and a new concept sketch, which is currently still a work in progress.

As Photobucket can no longer be trusted, please accept these humble attachments! Wish me luck and please advise and support me, as you see fit!

Paul / Moonmin / "Clowny" (Mad Clown Miniatures)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Quote Originally Posted by A Luna View Post
    Consider yourself quoted!

Good to see you sculpting again mate, hope your doing well
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Good to see you sculpting again mate, hope your doing well
    Thank you, it is nice to be back!

I'm well, thanks. Life is kind of crazy of late and looming redundancy means I may well potentially have time on my hands! Perfect opportunity to reignite some spirit into this long forgotten project.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Luna View Post
    Consider yourself quoted!