Minor House generic units

Thread: Minor House generic units

Default Minor House generic units

For someone who plays this game as much for the miniatures, as for the game itself, I really hope CMON creates some units of a more generic nature to be able to represent the houses that did not make the game or custom houses. Say generic knights without heraldry and with banners without heraldry. Light and heavy cavalry, light, medium and heavy infantry, bowmen and crossbowmen etc. Do you think that would upset the balance of the game? Would you buy those units? I personally would love it for the customisation and being able to make custom armies, to an extent. Wonder what you guys think!

I mentioned an idea similar to this back in June 2019 under the "New units for Existing Factions" thread. I still think its a great idea as the possibilities for army customization could be vast. Westeros is such a detailed setting and to miss out on what the minor houses could offer each faction would be heart-felt. I also realize the massive undertaking it would be for CMON to bring this idea to light as the minor houses number in the hundreds.