NEVER Waste Paint AGAIN!

Thread: NEVER Waste Paint AGAIN!

Default NEVER Waste Paint AGAIN!

Wargamers love to spend especially on their paint. But are we spending for the right reasons? And once we buy our glorious paint how do we make sure it stays ALIVE??? Jay answers these questions and MORE!! New videos every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! Thanks for watching!!!

Fun fact: Filling all those paints from the pot to the bottle is wasting a lot of paint. XD
    It's a pretty good and fair video though. Thumbs up for that.
    Last edited by Hendarion; 10-07-2020 at 01:17 PM.

I enjoyed this video, very helpful. Would it be worth to invest in glass or little metal balls as shakers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mila View Post
    I enjoyed this video, very helpful. Would it be worth to invest in glass or little metal balls as shakers?
    I find that the stainless steel ones have a greater weight to size ratio than glass and can often get away with a single bearing. About a year ago I heard a few people complain of quality control issues resulting in rusted bearings in their paint. I haven’t found issues personally after adding them to about 1000 paint bottles 2 years ago. I think I only ever used Mig Ammo and AK Interactive brands. I have a few dozen packs of the glass ones from Monument and the ones that already come with Monument’s Pro Acryl paints work fine. They will just take up more space when figuring out what size bottle to buy.

Thank you bullfrog, I got some glass ones, just to be on the safe side. I've just primed my first mini and I'm so excited to get started. Taking it slow as I'm still recovering from surgery, but enjoying it non the less. It's helpful comments like yours that get me started up again. Thank you!!