Preston Greenfield Timing

Thread: Preston Greenfield Timing

Default Preston Greenfield Timing

Hi all,

Definite red herring on this one, but the fact I got questioned about it makes me think there's somehow doubt about it.

'each time this unit performs as action, you may draw 1 tactics card'

My interpretation is the unit activates or in the event of a zone, takes a free action. Then performs the action. Therefore, the card draw is done when the action is declared i.e. at the start.

I've had a couple people reckon the card draw happens AFTER the action is completed. I.e. their interpretation of performs an action is the action is completed first.

Anyone else had this?

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo88 View Post
    Hi all,

Definite red herring on this one, but the fact I got questioned about it makes me think there's somehow doubt about it.

'each time this unit performs as action, you may draw 1 tactics card'

My interpretation is the unit activates or in the event of a zone, takes a free action. Then performs the action. Therefore, the card draw is done when the action is declared i.e. at the start.

I've had a couple people reckon the card draw happens AFTER the action is completed. I.e. their interpretation of performs an action is the action is completed first.

Anyone else had this?

Many thanks
    I believe it s at declaration too.

Step 3 of activation Unit performs action:

any subsequent reference is either resolve that action or action completed.

Obviously it can be subject to interpretation but only a few commanders would get penalised for this (Clegane, joff and couple of neutrals) the rest it doesn t matter
    Triple F.

Fight F@k Fight