Can anyone identify this miniature?

Thread: Can anyone identify this miniature?

Default Can anyone identify this miniature?

Name:  6C4CCBB8-C959-4676-8E70-0CB599EF258C.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  1.01 MB
    Hi, everyone, I was hoping to get an ID on this mini, and this seemed like the best place to do it.
    Thanks.

Hmmm... That's a tough one for me. My first thought was that it might be from that discontinued Void game by i-kore, but I'm not seeing anything on the Googles that matches her.

Could you add a picture of the reverse side? Is there any writing on the slotta?

Best!

looks like some judge dredd figure from early GW.
    Forgot, that it works again.

First clue is that it's a slot based mini. That narrows it down a little. It's too good to be an early Citadel. Neither the old Dredd, nor the old Rogue Traders are that crisp. The only other Citadel/GW line that could have came from is Necromunda, and specifically the 1st Ed. But it's not a 1st Ed. Necromunda. I checked on Stuff of Legends, and I came up empty. All in all, I don't think it's a Citadel/Games Workshop.

I initially thought it was a Grenadier Future Warriors, but there's nothing resembling that on EM4, Moonraker, or any of the other places where those are still sold.

The legs and pistol look like a Void or Urban Mammoth, just like Kendarus noticed. But I browsed through the Scotia Grendel catalog, and nothing seems to match that.

The whole bare midriff and legs remind me of Excalibur out of Germany. They employ slottas. But I checked their catalog and came up empty.

It could be a Cobalt-1 (I think the later ones were produced in slotta form). But I don't have much complete information on their range.

But my hunch (and it's just a hunch) is that it's an old Mutant Chronicles miniature. I was a bit reluctant at first, because the clips on their pistols are typically not that chunky. But they produced a TON of sculpts for that range, a lot of which came in the mid-90's, before the internet was really a thing.

Reverse side says (c) 2000 DBG

@Ogremarco - The DBG was super helpful! She's from Demonblade Games. The figure is called Magdelena Dux from the Shock Force line.

She's about halfway down the page here:
    http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/l...le=Shock_Force

Thank you! That's fantastic!