"Alzarine, the pride" by Demonic Forge

Thread: "Alzarine, the pride" by Demonic Forge

Default "Alzarine, the pride" by Demonic Forge

Hi,

Fred, from Demonic Forge. How are you?

Today, I present my second project "Alzarine, the pride" currently on Kickstarter here :
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rine-the-pride

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annonce2.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	229.6 KB 
ID:	81027

Illustrator : Nicolas Mtric - Sculptor : Benoit Cauchies

Name:	AlzarineRecadWeb.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	460.2 KB 
ID:	81028

Scale: 1/12. 9cm cm high. Here is a preview of the first print casted by Aurélien Diot / Deep Space Factory-Creation :

Name:	19.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	345.7 KB 
ID:	81029

You can find during this campaign, the first bust "Lady Gadrielle", a nice elf murderer, still sculpted by Benoit Cauchies and painted by Julien "A la Bonne Peindouille" Reymond.

Name:	Gad Boxart.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	81030

I'll see you soon to inform you about the continuation of the campaign
    Fred / Demonic Forge.
    Last edited by Demonic Forge; 11-01-2020 at 04:14 AM.

Backed her.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Hi !

How are you? This afternoon, a Facebook live painting took place, animated by the Atelier d'Hutif. A very good moment where she answered your questions, but also asked questions about Alzarine and the kickstarter. So it was the occasion for me to drop some info.

Name:  23 (3).jpg
Views: 94
Size:  551.0 KB
    The first one concerns the Kickstarter's deadlines. Initially, I planned to deliver it by April 2021 at the latest. But you will be delivered much earlier. For the majority of you (France, Europe and World), you will be delivered during January. For France, with a bit of luck and organization some of you may receive your packages for Christmas and others just after. For Europe and the World it is clear that this will be impossible for me but as I told you, it will be in January for most of you for sure.

We also talked about future projects and of course we talked about the next bust in this series. The answer about the next character can be found in Alzarine's presentation text. If you remember, Lady Gadrielle is a murderous elf and one of the girls working in the Bel' Dona, a house of joy run by Alzarine. So if you read Alzarine's presentation text carefully you will have the answer.

Name:  23 (1).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  231.9 KB

To finish, here is Alzarine after 2 hours of live painting on her face by Hedwige Hoffmann - L'atelier d'Hutif. It was a great atmosphere, a very pleasant moment between chatting and painting brushes. Thanks to you Hedwige!
    Name:  23 (2).jpg
Views: 99
Size:  712.1 KB
    If you have any questions, if you are looking for a professional painter, don't hesitate to contact her!
    Facebook : @Hutif (l'Atelier d'Hutif).

See you soon for more,
    Fred
    Last edited by Demonic Forge; 11-11-2020 at 04:26 PM.