Hose and adapter for Badger Patriot 105 airbrush

Thread: Hose and adapter for Badger Patriot 105 airbrush

Default Hose and adapter for Badger Patriot 105 airbrush

Hi folks! Been ages since I have posted but now I have a new airbrush and I am keen on painting up my 1:72 Israeli KFIR jet. My problem is that I am unsure of the old sizes for the hoses and adapters and the fact that they are not normal measurements per se. Anyways, I have a new Badger Patriot 105 with a quick connect but I need a hose and an adapter to fit both the airbrush and my standard male thread on the compressor hose.. Any ideas? Badger users who can shoot a guy a link?

Thanks you hoopy froods!

Zaphod
    Glyn (Zaphod) Evans

https://www.facebook.com/minipaintingguild/
    My painted miniatures...

I believe you need this: https://tcpglobal.com/products/abd-a...SABEgLeWfD_BwE
    However if you want to make sure either contact Badger via email or if you have Facebook via their page. They are pretty good about responding quickly and will definitely give tell you what you need to make the system work. Here is their email: customerservice@badgerairbrush.com
    Last edited by ekipage; 02-12-2021 at 07:13 PM.

I feel your pain. I’ve had a Badger Renegade Krome for 2 years and it has yet to be used. When the airbrush wouldn’t fit the hose I bought a Badger hose but then that didn’t fit my compressor. When I was trying to find an adapter that wasn’t a Badger product I had no response from them to help me yet they quickly answered another unrelated email. I had to ask others. I ended up buying a pack of multi sized airbrush connectors off of eBay for $10. My Harder and Steenbeck Infinity arrived before the connectors did so I bypassed Badger completely.