Love of gaming

Thread: Love of gaming

Default Love of gaming

I had an idea for a one shot adventure, where it’s like a gladiatorial arena. I as DM would have a few teams of monsters that we can randomly throw in there against the PC. Is there anything you guys could suggest to make this, which could be just a boring hack and slash fight if the players don’t get into it, really special?

Default Love of gaming

I suggest you to don't use any hack. play natural game which gives you more joy and excitement. When you are using hack you must know you won the match or won game.
    Last edited by miaamelia; 03-10-2021 at 09:00 PM. Reason: add some content

Use it as either a side quest or a ‘punishment’ for a transgression by one of the group (1 guilty, all guilty.)
    or
    A means to raise cash (tournament).
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dianne.mariz18@gmail.com View Post
    I had an idea for a one shot adventure, where it’s like a gladiatorial arena. I as DM would have a few teams of monsters that we can randomly throw in there against the PC. Is there anything you guys could suggest to make this, which could be just a boring hack and slash fight if the players don’t get into it, really special?
    I also really like games. I have a small game project and I really need a partner, a Node.js developer ProCoders. Maybe you know someone? Please excuse me for posting not really relevant to the forum....
    Last edited by jenny_swift88; 07-29-2021 at 04:12 AM.