Timing Conflicts:

Thread: Timing Conflicts:

Default Timing Conflicts:

How time conflicts work is described RB str 121. However, before that we have a record "Note that sometimes you might have multiple Tactics cards with
    the same trigger. However, a player may only ever activate 1 effect
    for each trigger (see Timing Conflicts, next column)." If I have two cards already played (Night Watch) or play one when the other is already attached to the squad, do the effects of the cards accumulate if they have the same trigger? Or do I have to choose which card effect I am resolving?

The moment of playing the card is the only moment in which it conflicts. Once the card is attached, it's just an ongoing effect. However, same named effects do not accumulate. (having two Sword in the Darknesses attached does not result in +2 dice) (However, you may have both of them attached still for any other reason, such as Jeor card movement)

I understand that the trigger of the card is only for the purpose of playing it, it does not matter at a later stage of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Grichalk View Post
    I understand that the trigger of the card is only for the purpose of playing it, it does not matter at a later stage of the game?
    Yes, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by JahSper View Post
    Yes, exactly.
    Triggers only matter for when the card is played, at no other time are they relevant in any way.

The answers given above are correct.
    CMON Design and Development Manager
    Designer: A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Age, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Wrath of Kings, Xenoshyft, Bloodborne, Masters of the Universe: Clash for Eternia