Rerolls

Thread: Rerolls

Default Rerolls

1)
    All Attack rerolls (from cards etc) made in this phase of attack?

Apply Attack Die Re-rolls: If either player has effects that
    would cause Attack Dice to be re-rolled, they are applied now.
    Once the final results have been generated, any effects that
    trigger “After Attack Dice are rolled” may be used.

Or if Trigger says "After attack" it is rerolled before that step?

2)
    How is morale re-rolls is played?
    If unit have paniked and it owner has card that reroll morale can it owner first reroll for panic and then if see that he had failed reroll again for his card?
    Apply Attack Die Re-rolls: If either player has effects that
    would cause Attack Dice to be re-rolled, they are applied now.
    Once the final results have been generated, any effects that
    trigger “After Attack Dice are rolled” may be used.

1. I don't know what you're asking in Question 1. Re-rolls have their own step where they happen during an attack.

2. You can't re-roll dice twice. If two effects are causing re-rolls, then Simultaneous Effects comes into play, with the active player (usually the Attacker) using their effects first, followed by their opponent.

Alliser is correct in his answer, and I must agree on point 1, I too am unsure of what is being asked. if the question is indeed "do re-rolls happen during the re-roll step?" then yes, they happen at this point.
    CMON Design and Development Manager
    Designer: A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Age, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Wrath of Kings, Xenoshyft, Bloodborne, Masters of the Universe: Clash for Eternia

As i understand intended that all rerolls happens in reroll steps of attack?
    You can use effects after defence dice rolled only in end of reroll step.
    The Shield of realm of men is used after rolling defence dices so after ŕeroll step) and still cause reroll.
    Also you use vulrneble token after defence dice rolled - so again not in reroll step but after it.
    That what i mean.
    It is unintended?

Apply Defense Die Re-rolls: If either player has effects that would cause Defense Dice to be re-rolled, they are applied now. Once the final results have been generated, any effects that trigger “After Defense Dice are rolled” may be used.

I think I get what you're asking. For Shield of the Realms of Men, for example, could you play it once the attack resolution has moved to "After Defense Dice are rolled," since it's listed as part of the trigger on the card?

No. Since SotRoM is an effect that causes a re-roll, it must be played during the "Apply Defense Re-rolls" step. If you have effects that do not relate to re-rolls, then you would play them once the re-rolls are completed, when the attack has moved to the "After Defense Dice are rolled" step.

Hope that helps.
    "I did warn you not to trust me." -Littlefinger