Assault Orders & Illyrio Mopatis Can I replace a zone's effect two times?

Thread: Assault Orders & Illyrio Mopatis Can I replace a zone's effect two times?

Default Assault Orders & Illyrio Mopatis Can I replace a zone's effect two times?

Hello together,

I just started to play ASOIAF and had my first match on the weekend. I love it but ofc like with every new game not everything is 100% clear in the beginning. One question arose in my game and maybe you guys can help me here:

If I place the NCU Illyrio Mopatis on the politics board I can replace the zone's effect with the ability of Illyrio (restore 3 wounds and make an enemy unit weakend). If I now also have the tactic card Assault Order on my hand (which I can play when a friendly NCU claims a zone) can I replace the zone's effect a second time? So can I get the benefit from Illyrio (restore 3 wounds and make an enemy unit weakend) and also play Assault Orders and get the benefit form it?

Best Regards
    Dan

If you played Assault Orders and Illyrio, you would first replace the effect with one of those, then end up replacing thr new effect with the other. They wouldn't stack, they would replace each other.

Thank you Alliser Thorne. That makes sense to me. So my learning would be: If you want to play a tactic card that replaces a zone's effect you should not use a NCU which would also replaces that zone's effect.