Petyr Baelish - Once-Per-Game Controlling a Zone Questions

Thread: Petyr Baelish - Once-Per-Game Controlling a Zone Questions

Default Petyr Baelish - Once-Per-Game Controlling a Zone Questions

When Petyr activates his once-per-game ability of controlling a zone in addition to the one he is placed on, does that:

1) Deny the other player the ability to place an NCU on the second Petyr controlled zone in future turns during the round?

2) Prevent you from placing another friendly NCU on the second Petyr controlled zone in a subsequent turn during the round?

3) Give you the effect of the zone Petyr claimed (or the effect of any other unclaimed zone you desire as per his normal action ability) AND the effect of the zone he is additionally controlling using his once-per-game ability?
    (i.e. I place Petyr on the Crown AND [using his once-per-game ability] I claim for control that round the unoccupied Money Bag space thus getting the Money Bag zone's healing effect as well that of the Crown's panic test effect?)
    Last edited by brust_jagerhero; 11-30-2021 at 03:41 AM.

It does none of those things. You never get the effect, and you don't actually occupy the space. You just count as controlling the zone for other effects.

That is what I thought. Petyr is not nearly as powerful as a couple players at my LGS think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by brust_jagerhero View Post
    That is what I thought. Petyr is not nearly as powerful as a couple players at my LGS think he is.
    Welp, bursting their bubble might be a rough time. But he's still very good.