No more Stannis?

Thread: No more Stannis?

Default No more Stannis?

I took at look at my normal supplier of TT games of all kinds and their website says that "Baratheon Heroes 1" are not only out-of-stock but its "finished selling"/"sold out". Thus making it impossible for me to lure my brother in with a "Stannis the Mannis" army.

Thus I ask if anyone on CMON, or someone else who knows these things, could confirm or deny that new players won't be able to get "Stannis & Crew" in the future?

I take it that no new Stannis box will be coming, which is a shame. I hope I can make do with Renly and the Tyrells to get my brothers into this game.

No unit box has ever been discontinued in this game, there is zero reason to assume Stannis is randomly going to be excluded in the future.

I hope you are right, because that box has been unavailable and "sold out" for some time now.

It seems like Baratheon Heroes 1 are again available at my favorite hobby and game store. So I'm all happy again.

I got mine on ebay, shipped in two days, so he is available for sure and on Amazon!