Orders
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Orders

  1. #1

    Default Orders

    Can a unit be affected by same order multiple times in a round ?
    from diffferent sources ?
    Last edited by UberWolf; 05-24-2022 at 09:09 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UberWolf View Post
    Can a unit be affected by same order multiple times in a round ?
    from diffferent sources ?
    Could you give an example? Because it depends on what you mean by "affected" and "sources."

  4. #4

    Default

    Initially I was thinking lanister supremacy twice on a unit but not sure can do on other units besides self

    so for example warcry ?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UberWolf View Post
    Initially I was thinking lanister supremacy twice on a unit but not sure can do on other units besides self

    so for example warcry ?
    So yeah, if you have war cry from multiple sources you can target an enemy unit with it more than once, from both your units with war cry. Why wouldn't you be able to?

    Now, if you have a unit with war cry, you cannot give it war cry again so it can do it twice. Each unit can only use each order once per turn. Like say if you put Tywin Lannister in a unit of Lannister Guardsmen, you can't use Lannister Supremacy twice. Still only once per round from that unit.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hecaton View Post
    So yeah, if you have war cry from multiple sources you can target an enemy unit with it more than once, from both your units with war cry. Why wouldn't you be able to?

    Now, if you have a unit with war cry, you cannot give it war cry again so it can do it twice. Each unit can only use each order once per turn. Like say if you put Tywin Lannister in a unit of Lannister Guardsmen, you can't use Lannister Supremacy twice. Still only once per round from that unit.

    I think in general it is possible to use an order twice per round, because the second abilitiy from the NCU "Rodrik Cassel -combat veteran- says "That order may be used again this round".

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandriel View Post
    I think in general it is possible to use an order twice per round, because the second abilitiy from the NCU "Rodrik Cassel -combat veteran- says "That order may be used again this round".
    You are citing an NCU that specifically allows you to re-activate an Order. This is not "general". A unit can NEVER have multiples of the same Ability, ever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->