Public ratings?

Thread: Public ratings?

Newbie, please be gentle Draeca's Avatar

Question Public ratings?

Hey people,

I have joined recently, after having basically tragic experiences waaaay back when I gave painting first shot.
    I have to say, not much changed, getting random sub 5 ratings on a mini without any comments, just because... I actually have no clue.

Personally, I would welcome having public ratings, it would make people think about why they are giving a grade and also maybe leave a comment. Wouldn't be a problem for me, since I know why I give 4s or lower, usually something has to go wrong.

I know you will say that I am just a salty guy, and I am, but this "community" if you can call it that is way outdated and doesn't bring much to the table. No inovation since idk when. I wish it would be better, kinda liked the idea from when I found about it, but this is just ridiculous and nowhere near what discord can offer.

So yea, crucify me if you will
    Wish you the best, I know I won't be missed

D.

Well, why is voting in general anonymous?

It is "cool mini or not" - that is a personal opinion based vote. This may be paintjob quality, but also just the quality or theme of the mini, the genre, the size, ...
    I don't want to discuss with the artist any reasons for my vote, it's just a quick first impression.

And yes, I agree, it's not possible to understand, why some minis are rated high and others low. I believe already the first 3 votes are vital - if those are poor, the rest will follow to some degree..

Leave it like it is.

If you want to get detailed feedback, try asking for it in the forum.

Bonk!