What Bits or Furniture do you want?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Bits or Furniture do you want?

Default What Bits or Furniture do you want?

I have a few furniture lines started for 25mm. I also Have some bits. I need feedback from gamers to add to my line.

donga666

There seems to be a groundswell towards weapons (well one vote for them! lollollol ).

I would suspect that on this forum you will get most votes for weapons, we are \'mostly\' concerned with painting etc. On a more \'fan-boy\' forum you would get more votes for gaming bits like walls, barrackades etc.

So make what you will of the votes, I will be voting for weapons because they always break first/chopped off most......

I guess I should make it a little more clear. I just opened a online company. I sell furniture & bits. I do everything myself. I am trying to find out what gamers want for terrain & characters. Mainly the stuff you can\'t buy elsewhere.
    If I can I will offer it on my site. I have ideas, but the readers here are from everywhere. Thus my pole:) What do you want made for your army?

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:D I would like to see \"battlefield debris\".....fallen banners, broken weapons & shield, dead horses, bodys. Then items like downed trees, stumps, cracked pillors, etc.

I can\'t do anything that will get the big game companies mad. Dead bodies and horses are almost crossing their copyrights. I can\'t do things like i.e. characters, insignia, icons of certain armies, and the bits that identify a certain companies products - only furniture & bits. Debris is fine, Fallen Banners, ok, and Broken pillers are already available, but I will consider all of your comments.
    Thanks,
    Modelers Attic

How about some weapons that are easy to swap? Often weapons have handles that are detailed, making it difficult to attach them to the figure\'s hand. The grips/hilts/etc. are often too small to pin easily, too. Weapons that could be easily pinned would be a welcome offering! :D

Feathers my kingdom for 25mm metall miniatures. Pleas please please.....

Weapons from the handle or hilt up is one I can sink my teeth into. I will have to play around with that one. The stuff I use is easy to pin and sticks like mad with superglue. I only see a problem in scale. Meaning I would have to have different thickness blades or handles so they could be pinned. Also handle, and hilt thickness so they can be pinned. Other than that it could work.
    Good Idea:) sniffles......

Slider what type of feathers ? Singles or what? I can do just about whatever you need, but I need details...

Thanks,

Modelers Attic

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Treasure chests, bags of loot, etc that don\'t cost an arm & a leg (sorry forgeworld) Tables, chairs, fireplaces and other dungeon/tavern dressing for D&D.

Default just stuff...

Just everyday mundane stuff would be something that I would like to see. Stuff that would add character and depth to either mini bases or entire dioramas.

Stuff....is that too general??lol

Default Bits! What a good idea

If somebody can do those things in plastic sprues that would be one of my dreams come true: In different sizes and shapes: mushrooms, bottles, candles, bells, gargoyles, horns, feathers, cages, statues, wings, food, clothes, chains, creature and animal heads and skulls, tassels, bones, amulets, keys, hourglasses, carpets, tapestries, frames for paintings, curtains, weaving looms, cutlery, clotheslines with clothes, a pile of clothes, body parts...

Good luck and keep us posted!

I\'ll take a bottle of anything. And a jelly doughnut...to go.(Anyone remember that quote?)

Seriously, I would love to see furniture,cars,bikes. That kind of stuff.

I second Calypus\' vote, could we have a bit of everything?

Great idea, great bits are worth their weight in gold!

-Eric

I have to agree with Calypus and EricJ. Anything would be cool. There are a lot of painters out there that love to do diorama\'s and anything that they could put into their diorama would be coveted.

Some things that come to mind: Books, scroll\'s, scroll cases, wizardry items...

Cauldrons with various themes, like one with serpents carved on it, one with skulls, one with ravens, celtic or norse knotwork, etc.......

little architectural details would be quite cool like statues and gargoyles. also battlefield debris. also weapons - you can never have enough weapons!

I got it, and no stuff is not too general, I have a bunch of stuff already. I am trying to keep the costs down, but remember I am just starting, so some bits or treasure boxes may not show up right away. I do it all myself in my spare time. Sculpting, painting, copyrights, and the site. I will promise this, any legit request will be made if I think it will sell. I have treasure boxes, piles of gold, and other D&D type stuff, but it is not posted. I have tables,doors, chairs,books,candelobras, torches, maps, and even a cutting board with cheese and knife on it. I just need a little time to get the site the way I want it. I hope to have the details everyone wants in their models, that is a pain to make one by one every time you do a scene, or base.
    Thanks,
    Modelers Attic

I have not said this yet, but as soon as I can I will become a supporting member, and advertise on here. I just do not have it in the budget yet. After all this is a hobby, and what I am doing is a sub category of a sub category. I may make a profit sometime in \"05\" I hope. Don\'t hold your breathlollollollol\'lol\' $greenstuff$RTV$Resin$Website
    Advertisements - soon I hope...
    Modelers Attic

Originally posted by Calypus
    If somebody can do those things in plastic sprues that would be one of my dreams come true: In different sizes and shapes: mushrooms, bottles, candles, bells, gargoyles, horns, feathers, cages, statues, wings, food, clothes, chains, creature and animal heads and skulls, tassels, bones, amulets, keys, hourglasses, carpets, tapestries, frames for paintings, curtains, weaving looms, cutlery, clotheslines with clothes, a pile of clothes, body parts...
    Weaving looms?! lol

Weaving looms will be a challenge. I already have picture frames 1/2\" x 5/8\", mushrooms I have many sizes, candles I have, and curtains, but I don\'t think plastic sprues will be in the mix unless I do a bunch of sales. I can however make all these things: bottles, bells, gargoyles, horns, feathers, cages, statues, wings, food, clothes, chains, creature and animal heads and skulls, tassels, bones, amulets, keys, hourglasses, carpets, tapestries, weaving looms, & cutlery are all very viable and will be considered. The main thing I need is time to sculpt it all.;)
    Thanks,
    Modelers Attic