Anybody gonna try and make Abhumans?

Thread: Anybody gonna try and make Abhumans?

Default Anybody gonna try and make Abhumans?

The latest edition of the Canadian White Dwarf (issue #302) has a 40K article on all these mutant offshoots of humanity that you can convert and use for imperial guard. Has anyone here read the article? and of those that have, are any of you trying to make abhumans?

My wife and I already have two kids. My wife says that she has three.

Have you been into a Gamesworkshop store lately?
    And you think they need to \"Make them\"? lol

Shadzar

nope sorry dont buy WD. se no need for a monthly magazine devoted to fixing broken game rules.

I really liked the old beastmen in the guard, but these things don\'t really grab me that much. I would like to do an army with lots of ogryns and ratlings in it though.

I\'m going to do a slave levy army with an Adeptus mechanicus theme. If you remember an old arcade game called Rolling Thunder, the levy are going to look something like RT\'s goons - massive upper torso\'s, hoods with googles - except I\'m going to add hoses and some bionics. Mmmmm, all that move and fire goodness - and cool conversions? - sold.:D

Cheers, V

I havent seen the article, but a couple of years ago i did some IG beastmen for the golden demons...

I have more pictures here

Default Ogryns, anyone?

I\'ve been playing the idea of converting some new ogres to ogryns, for a friend\'s IG... supposed to be a b-day present... that, and I want to do something to ogres.... :duh:

Now, has anyone tried to convert the new ogres to ogryns yet? Any success? Comments? Bueller????

There was an article in a recent WD (or possibly on the website) about converting ogres to ogryns.

praetorian0_1

If anyone has any new converts, I would love to see them.:D:cool:
    here\'s some oldies:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/65841
    looking back I can\'t stand their bases.:rolleyes:lol

Default ...Looked at the ones in WD

...and didn\'t see it. Butt-ugly conversions... and I was actually looking for some Ogryns with big shooty things, not the \"I\'m too lazy to improvise\"-Close combat ones. Honestly, what were they thinking, calling those \"conversions\"?

yeah those conversions sucked but they\'re a good start. for nice big shooty stuff, use ork weapons as they have a nice size whilst still looking low tech. also have a look at inquisitor scale stuff - there may be something there. i used to do stuff the other way around - i didn\'t like the ogres so i made some from ogryn and orc bodies